Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dinner at Istanbul Golf Club





Hello my dear!!!! For the first time I am publishing photos, which were taken with my new camera Nikon D7000.One of our Italian friend, who lives in Istanbul, invited us for the dinner at golf club. I have never went before to this place, so it was really interesting to see how people were playing.Of course I couldn't miss the chance to take beautiful photos;-)

Ciao miei cari!!!! Per la prima volta sto publicando le foto, che ho  scattato con la mia nuova macchina fotografica Nikon D7000. Un nostro amico italiano, che vive a Istanbul, ha invitato noi a cena al golf club. Non sono mai venuta prima in questo posto, per me e stato davvero interessante di vedere come le persone giacavano. Certo che non potevo perdere locasione di scattare qualche bella foto;-)

Merhaba sevgili arkadaslar!!!!Bugun ilk defa yeni kameram Nikon D7000 ile cektigim fotograflari paylasiyorum. Istanbulda yasayan bir italyan arkadasimiz bize golf kulubune aksam yemegine davet etti. Daha once hic boyle bir klube gitmemistim. Golf oynayan insanlari gormek ilgincti. Tabii bu arada guzel fotograflar cekme imkanini kacirmadim;-)
























I was wearing:
BEBE DRESS/ABITO/ELBISE
MIU MIU CLUTCH BAG
CARVELA HEELS/SCARPE/AYAKKABI
MAC LADY DANGER LIPSTICK/ROSSETTO/RUJ

3 comments:

  1. oncelıkle elbısene bayıldım.kırmızı rujunun rengıde cok hafıf bır russıan red gıbı degıl :) tarzını cok begendım

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bellissima! I am following you back!

    XOXO
    Anna

    www.annasobsession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woooovvvv.Red dress very very good.And you re so beatiful.You Very Nice girl...Again please come in Turkey..
    I am following you.Please you follow me.

    My Fashion Blog
    http://satinfan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete