Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Dolce&Gabbana Fashion Show. Street Style


Every time, before preparing my suitcase, I am checking  the weather condition  in the country where I am planning to go.When I am flying abroad  I want to be sure that I have everything that I need with me. Luckily, Sunday afternoon before D&G fashion show was shiny and beautiful. Good weather attracted the city's most stylish people. Outside- last days of February, but open shoes,colorful prints, light fabrics are explaining that everybody want that spring come early. Here, I selected for you outfits, that taking the biggest attention.

Ogni volta,prima di preparare la valigia, sto controllando le condizioni meteorologiche nel paese a quale sto pensando di andare. Quando sto volando all estero, voglio essere sicura de avere tutto queello che mi serve con me. Per fortuna, Domenica pommerigio prima di sfilata di D&G  era bella e solare. IL bel tempo atrattato la gente piu alla moda della citta. Fuori- ultimi giorni di Febbraio, pero scarpe aperte, stampe colorate, tessuti leggeri spiegano che tutti vogliono che la primavera arrivera in anticipo. Qui, ho selezionato per voi abiti, che prendono il piu grande attenzione.


Bir seyahata cikmadan once mutlaka gidecegim ulkenin hava durumuna bakarim ve ona gore valizimi hazirlarim. Yanima ihtiyacim olan herseyi aldigimdan emin olmak isterim. Canseseri Pazar gunu Dolce&Gabbana hava gunesli ve acikti. Guzel hava Milanonun en cik insanlarini sokaga dokmustu. Subatin son gunleri olmasina ragmen, acik ayakkabilar, renkli desenler, ince kumaslar  insanlarin baharin erken gelmesini istedigini gosteriyordu. Sizin icin ec cok ilgi ceken kiyafetleri sectim.







Anna dello Russo is wearing light blue Dolce&Gabbana lace dress.













That pink shoes are amazing!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love these pictures! That lace dress is amazing and I love the wide leg pink pants. So incredible!

    Amy

    fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete